Sales Business Developer Germany
🏆 Junior • 💰 €30k-40k / year • 🚀
DE, Berlin • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
This job is made for you when:
- You speak German at a bilingual level.
- You can prospect leads in any situation.
- Building and maintaining good relationships are your greatest strenghts.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Business Developer Germany isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner is a Legal SaaS start-up. With 2000+ customers, they are one of the European leaders in their industry. Their SaaS solution allows thousands of companies from all sectors to send, sign, and store their contracts.
Reporting to the Country Manager, the Sales Business Developer Germany is responsible for sourcing and signing new clients in Germany. This means, you will be the one pushing the growth of the company.
- Working independently to develop the network of partners on the German market – filling the pipe for Account Executives
- Finding the right talk-to person and handle lead qualification calls
- Using various prospecting techniques to generate outbound leads
- Understanding the clients' needs and help the company adapt the product to the German market
- Language skills: bilingual German and conversational English
- 1 year of experience in Business Development or Sales in a tech environment
- One of you greatest skill is to put complex issues into easy words
- Like a chameleon, you know how to adapt to all kinds of situations
- You are empathetic, smiling, dynamic and like being in contact with people
- You are passionate about working in an international team
- Working style: problem-solver, rigorous, and persistent!
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Conversational French skills
- Legal background
What You Get
- You become an early member of a young team that is set to conquer Europe
- Steep learning curve through great responsibility
- Office in the city center of Paris
- Outsourced work council that provides access to numerous advantages throughout France
- Regular meetings in one of the headquarters or elsewhere to share the company’s vision and objectives
- Free organic fruits and coffee
- Team building events
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Humility: Make mistakes (we all make them), share them, learn from them, improve.
- Trust: Trust is at the core, whether within the team or with the clients. <
- Excellence: We are demanding and so we ask you to be. Demanding to yourself and others. Let’s go the extra mile together.
- Pleasure: Without pleasure and joy at work we cannot succeed in the long run. Quarterly offsites promised.