International Business Developer
🏆 Associate • 💰 based on experience / year • 🚀
FR, Montpellier • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: international SaaS platform
- Your profile: hands-on lead hunter
- Your mission: sell like a pro and grow the client data base!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as International Business Developer isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a SaaS platform that helps companies to manage and monitor their innovation projects.
Their core mission: support large companies to connect with innovation startups.
What is this job about?
In this position as International Business Developer you sell the company's software to big international companies.
On a daily basis, you identify growth drivers and convince them to sign as new customers.
- Hit ambitious sales targets to make the company grow
- Research relevant sales targets and identify new customers
- Create outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls, events, etc.)
- Pitch the software to high-potential leads
- Gather feedback from various prospects and communicate your insights to the Product Team
- Participate in the creation of sales materials
- Stay in touch with new key clients through the sales cycle process
Who is this job made for?
- Young experienced sales professionals dreaming about living in Paris.
- Fearless startup enthusiasts who want to start a new adventure.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in English
- 3+ years of working experience in business development, sales or strategy in a B2B SaaS company
- Experience handling long and complex B2B sales cycles
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Great oral and written communication skills towards senior level executives
- Strong confidence and resilience presenting and negotiating deals
Great interest for the tech industry and the world of B2B SaaS, Enterprise software and Innovation will make this job even more interesting for you.
- Fast learner
- Problem solver
- Not scared to jump into something new
- Hands-on mentality
- Great team player
Overall, you are a positive person full of passion! No matter what you are passionate about, the startup life, software, art, music... or maybe Physics? :D – The crazier your hobby, the more interesting you are. And that's amazing! It's time to share your interests with a new team!
- Any additional language skills :P
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Paris.
What you get in return
- The possibility for quick professional growth and high responsibility
- The possibility to work remotely in Paris
- Lunch vouchers
- A bonus up to 30k per year
- 1 month onboarding training
- Great insights on the future of companies from all industries
- Singing and languages classes
Are you ready to join a highly motivated and innovative team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).