International Accountant | French-speaker
🏆 >3 year of xp • 💰 €43K-€45K / year • 🚀
France, Paris, La Défense • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: an international company in logistics
- Your profile: an accountant looking for an international experience
- Your mission: manage accounting and treasury activities
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is in the logistics industry. They are providing B2B services worldwide and help companies manage successfully their activities.
- Do you sponsor visas? The company does not sponsor visa for this job
- Where is this position based? This position is based in Paris, la Défense in France
- Is there room for salary negotiation? Of course! Salary calculations are based on your profile
- What are the working hours? This position is a full time position
- Is there a WFH policy? You can work remotely up to 3 times per week for this position
What is this job about?
As an International Accountant, your goal is to manage day-to-day accounting and treasury activities.
- Enter bank transactions daily
- Prepare and finalize bank reconciliations in multi-currency
- Manage cash transfers related to Instant Cash loans (interest, compensation and invoicing)
- Raise cash to the holding company and prepare clearing entries
- Establish the accounting of interest invoices
- Maintain current accounts
- Prepare closing entries (provisions, adjustment entries, etc.)
- Get the reporting packages ready for the department Group Consolidation
- Manage expense reports and investor account payments in collaboration with the Asset Management department.
- Handle tax and social declarations activities
What do you need to come & join?
Language skills: an advanced level of French and English (C1+)
At least 3 years of experience in an accounting company (Accounting BTS or DCG)
Comfortable with office tools, especially Excel
- Organised and rigourous
- Good analysis and synthesis skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good communicator and team player
Are you ready to boost your career in an international environment? It's time to apply! :)