Internal Sales Representative
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 €40-45K / year • 🚀
Germany, The job is located in Weil am Rhein in the west of Germany. It boarders France and Switzerland. • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Our partner is a firmly established, fast-growing trading company in the field of machining tools.
- Your profile: You are independent and flexible.
- Your mission: Working in commercial internal sales means varied tasks. You won’t have to sell but instead assist the company from dealing with enquiries to order processing.
- Do you sponsor visas? No we don’t. You need to be in possession of an EU working visa
- Can you work from home? Yes there is a flexible hybrid WFH policy
- What are the working hours? Full time
- Is there room for salary negotiation? Absolutely! Salary depends on the candidate profile
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Internal Sales Representative isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
- Process customer enquiries and prepare quotes
- Inbound and outbound communication
- Inbound sales
- Order entries and assist with internal support of the external sales representatives
- Keep data up to date (for clients, the tools, the manufacturer etc)
- Carry out general commercial activities and have an understanding of technical tools
Your goals and targets:
- Hit KPIs regarding units sold or orders processed
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: Upper intermediate level German & French, (both B2+) - these will be your working languages
- Experience: experience in internal sales - preferably in B2B sales (not cold calling)
- Have completed a commercial business apprenticeship (Kaufmännische Ausbildung) -> This is not mandatory if you have worked in tool making, tool cutting or mechanical engineering industry
- Min. 1-2yrs XP in the tool/machinery industry (not necessarily internal sales) -> This is not mandatory if you have done commercial trade training :)
- Knowledge: a strong knowledge of MS Office and experience in working with ERP (enterprise resource planning) systems
- Autonomy: Yes, you will work in a team but you will need to be self motivated when working alone
These are some skills you don’t need to have but would be an added benefit for our partner :)
- English at B2 level
- Experience in tool trade or mechanical engineering
So… what else is in it for me?
- A modern working environment with a flat hierarchy and there is always the chance to grow and progress within the company. Could you be a future manager?
- Free drinks and a delicious weekly team breakfast
- A varied and challenging field of activity with plenty of scope for your own ideas!
- Work in the lovely town of Weil am Rhein on the east bank of the River Rhine