Chargé(e) de Ressources Humaines
🏆 1+ year of xp • 💰 based on xp / year • 🚀
FR, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
Do you want to help companies and job seekers meet worldwide? If the answer is yes, keep reading!
Next Station is the main recruitment partner of international companies (e.g. BDO, Back Market, Singulart, Plan Radar). We help HR teams to hire the right candidates faster, anywhere they need. We work on 200 recruitments per year across Europe, seeking sales, marketing, operations, customer support, and other international roles.
Today, Next Station reunites the largest international community with more than 70,000 candidates from +65 nationalities.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Chargé(e) de Ressources Humaines isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
About the Team
Next Station was founded in 2018 by Blanca Montero, Nicolas Paulus, and Denis Fayolle, a group of serial entrepreneurs that believed that we could simplify the recruitment process for those people aiming for an international career.
Today, we are a bigger group of believers: 40+ people from 22 different nationalities that speak English every day at work and enjoy sharing our different cultural backgrounds. Despite being all different, we connect in a particular way. No matter which team member you ask, the best thing about Next Station will always be the team ❤.
Our values: commitment, fun, and go beyond.
About the Job
In your role as HR Specialist, you will open a completely new rolte inside Next Station
Your mission: develop and implement internal HR processes.
What You Will Do
Take charge of internal recruitment for Next Station
- Communicate effectively with hiring managers to determine expectations and needs
- Coordinate internally with the Marketing Team to establish job requirements and ongoing acquisition strategy
- Define hiring plans for each open position for your candidates
- Screen, interview and answer our candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Follow up with candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round, and second-round interviews
Develop and implement HR processes/guidelines
- Draft contracts & internship agreements
- Take charge of the onboarding of new employees as well as people's offboardings
- Handle the team's questions related to legal, administrative or HR matters
- Take care of the Visa sponsorships for new team members where needed
- Become the go-to person when it comes to our employees' perks: "mutuelle", language courses, gym subscription (account creations, invitations, etc.)
And above all: You will enjoy and grow with us :)
This position is based in Paris, France. This means that you must be open to relocate as soon as it is possible.
What You Bring
- You have a bilingual level in French (C2) and an advanced level in English (C1).
- You have minimum 1 year of experience working in a legal, administrative or HR position.
- You've been working in France for at least 2 years.
- You have a good knowledge about the French and international administrative and legal system
- You know how and where to find the answers to questions that you don't have the knowledge.
- You have a previous experience in recruitment.
- One of your greatest skills is to build connections with people and gain their trust.
- You are empathetic and have outstanding listening skills.
- You are a reactive, dynamic, and resilient personality.
- You keep a good level of organization around you and have an eye for detail.
- You feel comfortable with digital technologies and multi-channel communication (Phone, Skype, mail, physical appointment, Linkedin, etc.)
- You speak any other languages fluently.
- You have experience working in an international team.
- You have a degree in law.
Are you passionate about our mission and motivated to work in international recruitment? We give you the opportunity to take great responsibility from the beginning and grow with your challenges.
What You Get
- A shared open space office with 3 multicultural startups in the heart of Paris
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry in and out
- €8k yearly bonus if you reach your targets
- Fresh fruits and various coffee and tea specialities
- Gym subscription to stay healthy and happy 💪
Together, we go beyond, enjoy. Repeat.