Inside Sales Representative | Benelux Market
🏆 3+ years of xp • 💰 €42K + bonus / year • 🚀
NL, Amsterdam or Remote • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: computer software company providing clients with solutions to improve customer interaction.
- Your profile: sales professional motivated to crack the Benelux market!
- Your mission: grow the sales pipeline and generate high quality leads..
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Inside Sales Representative | Benelux Market isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a computer software company who provides solutions to enable companies to communicate better with their own customers.
Their core mission: continue to grow internationally!
About the Job
In your role as Inside Sales Representative for the Benelux market, you will help start the company’s expansion into the Netherlands.
On a daily basis, you will build the sales pipeline and help generate high quality qualified leads. Your goal is to help crack the Benelux market and drive exponential growth!
- Help pioneer the Benelux market in collaboration with other sales professionals
- Assist in the development of prospection targets and strategy
- Develop outbound lead generation and communicate the company’s value proposition to C-Level professionals within big retailers
- Generate interest within the target account list
- Organise meetings with prospects within the account to ensure qualification
- Qualify leads and transform them into active opportunities for the sales team
- Work closely with the marketing team to qualify inbound leads
- Share details about the market, potential competition and future insights with the Vice President of Sales
- Maintain the CRM system
This position is ideal for sales professionals with a passion for growth.
What You Bring
- Language skills: bilingual level in Dutch and advanced level in English
- 3-5 years of experience working in Software Sales (lead generation, prospection…)
- Minimum 1 year of experience selling SaaS solutions
- Ability to create and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to understand the retail industry and implement strategy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- You have a reactive, dynamic, and curious personality
- You have a structured and organised working style
- You have strong adaptation skills and an outgoing personality
- You are highly results driven
- You are team player
Having a first experience working in the retail industry, as well as knowledge of SPIN sales techniques is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: this position is located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Another possibility is also to be remote in The Netherlands. Furthermore, you will need to travel for some onboardings.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to use your sales experience to take the next step in your career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).