Representante de Ventas Junior / Inside Sales
🏆 Junior • 💰 €25k / year • 🚀
ES, Málaga • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: European market leader in stock optimisation
- Your profile: negotiation mastermind with interest for logistics software
- Your mission: growing the company's client portfolio
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Representante de Ventas Junior / Inside Sales isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the European market leader for specialised software for stock optimisation.
Their mission: reducing their partners stock while keeping – and even increasing – their service level.
What is this job about?
In this position as Inside Sales Representative your main focus is on lead generation.
On a daily basis, you talk to potential clients and convince them to work with your software.
Your tasks include:
- Contact new or existing potential customers via phone
- Develop your client databases:
- enrich the information already available on that potential client
- create new client accounts
- Identify the need for projects for the implementation of computer applications specialised in demand forecasting and replenishment management
- Present the services and products offered by the company
- Understand the needs in relation to the company's products
- Follow up with potential customers
- Support the sales and marketing departments
Your job is key for the company's growth. If your portfolio is growing, the company's revenue will too!
Who is this job made for?
- For entry level sales representatives with a basic knowledge of the logistics sector.
- For software enthusiasts who want to give their sales career a great boost.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in Spanish & fluency in English
- 2 years of experience in sales
- Experience preparing business proposals – the "back office" part of sales ;)
- Great commercial and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and empathy with clients
- "Smiley" voice on the phone
- Ability to convey ideas and to attract the attention of the interlocutor
- Perfect listening skills
- Ability to understand people's needs
- Outstanding organization skills
- Ability to work hard and without fear of rejection
- Results and target oriented way of working
- Capability to work under stress
- Knowledge of logistics, supply chain, planning or inventory management
- Experience working with CRMs (preferably Hubspot)
If, on top, you have experience working in a SaaS environment, you are the perfect fit for this job!
Are you ready to give your sales career a great push? You can also share this offer with a friend whom you think is the perfect fit 🙂.