Inside Sales Representative | French-speaking
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 €36K / year • 🚀
Netherlands, Waalwijk (near Tilburg) • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: A growing company in the Vehicle industry.
- Your profile: natural **sales representative ** with an interest for vehicles and vehicles'equipment.
- Your mission: make sales grow in the French market.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an expert of the Motor Vehicle Manufacturing industry in the conversion of commercial vehicle. They always try to find better ways to provide quality products for their customers and are observing a rapid growth within the European market.
Their core mission: Reshape the vehicle industry!
What is this job about? 🤔
In this role as an Inside Sales Representative, your goal is to increase sales within the French Market.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities in the vehicle sector and enhance the company's relationship with current clients. You are in charge of the entire sales cycle, including prospecting and negotiation .
- Become an expert on the company's services
- Act as the face of the company being the first point of contact
- Participate in the company’s accomplishment of KPIs
- Contact clients through various channels (phone, email, video call,...)
- Identify your prospects' pain points to offer the right solutions
- Ensure that the customers and partners’ expectations are met to guarantee a long-term client relationship
- Research new market opportunities and drive new ideas
Whom is this job made for?
This position is perfect for a junior Sales Representative looking forward to growing and building know-how.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in French and advanced level of English (B2+)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B Sales
- Great C-level communication
- Comfortable with short and long sales cycles
- Outstanding prospecting and negotiation skills
- You know how to ask the right questions
- Great interpersonal skills
- You’re passionate about vehicles
- You’re a good listener and communicator
- Motivated team player
- Curious - You’re eager to learn
- Hunter – you never give up
- You have an overall positive attitude
- You’re goal-oriented
Important: This position is available in Waalwijk, the Netherlands. As the company is not offering any visa or working permit, you will need to be in possession of an EU VISA.
Are you ready to give your commercial career a boost in a rapidly growing company ? This job is made for you . Apply now ! Or tell a friend about this position 😇