Inside Sales Internship
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 $6000 + bonus / year • 🚀
United States, Remote from US/Canada • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: are selling a software to help nonprofit organisations save time!.
- Your profile: junior sales professional with a passion for growth.
- Your mission: assist in the growth of the business within the US/Canadian market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Inside Sales Internship isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner sells an all-in-one SaaS software that provides nonprofit organisations with an all-in-one solution that makes management easy. From saving time on accounting, payments, communication, and so much more... our partner is growing at a rapid pace and looking for new members to join their team! 🚀
Their mission: help nonprofits grow and save time!
What is this job about?
In this position as Inside Sales from the US/Canadian market 🤠, your goal is to grow business within your market and on an international scale.
On a daily basis, you will primarily conduct sales activities from lead generation, prospection… all the way to closing deals! Our partner is opening the US/Canadian market, and they need your expertise to build strong relationships and contacts within the nonprofit sector.
Your tasks in detail
- Become an expert on the nonprofit sector and on the company’s solutions
- Manage inbound and outbound leads
- Prospect small and medium sized businesses
- Manage SDR campaigns (write sequences, manage your pipeline and follo-up with clients)
- Qualify your leads, and arrange product demonstrations
- Take the lead in product demos
- Negotiate and close deals
- Support your clients and manage any requests
Working in a startup can be an amazing experience, find out what it is like! 💙
Who is this job made for?
For junior sales professionals looking to kick start their career!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in English
- Previous experience in sales
- Ability to prospect small and medium-sized accounts
- Ability to write sequences and manage follow-ups
- Ability to lead demonstrations of products
- Amazing writing and grammatical skills
- Precise and organized
- Energetic & smiling
- Autonomous & result-driven
- Flexible & Resilient
- Inclusive & team-player
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Having experience in a sales role in the nonprofit sector is highly valued by our partner, and can be a great plus!
Important: this position is 100% remote, but you must be located in the United States or Canada. Furthermore, this position can also be a freelance role if preferred.
What you get in return
- Great insight into the nonproft sector
- The possibility to join a young, dynamic and international team. 💪
- The opportunity to stay after your internship if you perform well!
Are you ready to jump into a new adventure? It's time to apply! You can also share this offer with a friend who you think is the perfect fit 🙂.