🏆 5+ years of xp • 💰 €40k-45k / year • 🚀
ES, Seville • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: global leader in digital risk protection.
- Your profile: great leader with experience implementing HR policies.
- Your mission: design and implement a general HR policy in Spain.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as HRBP Spain isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a globally known and innovative solution for digital risk protection. As of today, the company is operating in over 100 countries worldwide. The team in Madrid consists of 150+ employees.
Their core mission: provide a simple way to make the world a safer place.
What is this job about?
In this position as HR Business Partner Spain your main responsibility is to set up a general HR policy in Spain and align it to fit internationally with the headquarters and other locations.
- Being the main point of contact regarding HR topics for all external bodies in Madrid
- Setting up the HR policy in Spain, in alignment to group vision and mission
- Designing a general hiring plan
- Implementing a cost-efficient organization with a culture of engagement, innovation, continuous improvement, quality, and efficiency
- Collaborating closely with the company's Board to share your vision and set a direction and goals in employee relationships
- Managing the recruiting process
- Creating a great work environment where teams and colleagues are inspired to embrace change
- Reporting to the headquarters in the US
Who is this job made for?
This job is made for experienced Human Resources professionals with great knowledge on HR policy implementation based on the Spanish labor law.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in English & Spanish
- At least 5 years of experience in a People Leadership function
- Deep understanding of organizational culture-shaping, engagement, and motivation
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of human resources policies (Training and Development, Inclusion and Diversity, etc.)
- Great knowledge of the Spanish labor law
- Knowledge on how to create a benefits policy
- Deep understanding of how to design a hiring plan and manage a budget
- Outstanding presentation & communication skills
- Experience working in companies with more than 50 employees
- High level people management capabilities
- Ability to push operational decisions to the floor and get things done
- You are not afraid of taking great responsibilities
- Outstanding team leadership skills
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment with various stakeholders
- Experience in recruiting and candidate sourcing
You are a natural out-of-the box thinker!
- Autonomous and proactive
- Committed and persistent
- Rigorous, structured & very well-organized
- Results and quality-oriented
- Fast learner
- Energetic & dynamic
Important: For this position you need to move to Madrid!
Are you excited about joining a fast growing international team and generalizing their processes? Apply now! Or just share this offer with a friend that might be a good fit. :)