HR Adminstrative Officer | Dutch + French-speaking
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 €25-35K / year • 🚀
NL, Alphen (near Tilburg) or Belgium, Antwerp • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: retail company selling textile clothes.
- Your profile: junior HR professional with a passion for organisation.
- Your mission: manage all HR administration and ensure that everything runs smoothly.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as HR Adminstrative Officer | Dutch + French-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a retail company specialising in clothes. With their online shop and retail stores around Europe, they are putting their original stamp on the fashion industry!
Their core mission: grow internationally!
What is this job about?
In this position as HR Administrative Officer, your goal is to ensure the smooth running of all things administration and HR focused.
- Draft contracts, extensions and other administrative letters
- Manage archives for all personnel files
- Oversee payroll administration and all overtime completed by company employees
- Process sick leave and absence requests
- Document any accidents at work
- Process subsidy applications for employees
- Manage the helpdesk for all sales employees
- Ensure seamless internal communication with all teams
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in Dutch and proficiency in French
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in HR Administration or in Payroll
- Ability to process sickness and absence requests
- Knowledge of subsidy applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Dynamic communicator
- Individual who can take initiative
- Cheerful & energetic
- Deeply organised & goal-oriented
- Autonomous & proactive
- Team player
If you have experience working with Belgian legislation and regulations, this is highly valued by our partner, and can be a great plus!
Important: For this position you can be located in either Alphen, The Netherlands (just 30 minutes from Tilburg), OR Antwerp, Belgium.
What you get in return
- The possibility to grow within the company
- 24 days of holiday + 12 ATV days
- Flexible working hours & Flexible work from home policy
- Travel allowance
- Great pension scheme
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to kickstart your career and try something new? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).