Client Support / Account Manager B2B
🏆 1 year of xp • 💰 €22k-24k / year • 🚀
DE, Berlin • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading tech company for automated VAT calculations.
- Your profile: organized person who values great client support.
- Your mission: ensure high quality customer support.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Client Support / Account Manager B2B isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a tech company that builds automated software solutions for VAT compliance for selling online in Europe.
Their mission: to break down market entry barriers by ensuring VAT compliance for online sellers in Europe.
What is this job about?
In this position as a Customer Service and Account Manager, you understand the European online selling market and its customers like no other. This knowledge is key to provide excellent client support.
On a daily basis, you are in touch with clients to resolve their issues and make their lives easier.
Your tasks include
- Identify and assess your customers' needs
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Ensure great customer satisfaction
- Assist clients with registration of VAT numbers
- Understand customers' business requirements and introduce them to the company's systems and processes
- Resolve issues and respond to enquiries regarding vat numbers, vat returns, invoices, etc. via email and phone
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Recommend new products and services to enhance the clients expectations
Who is this job made for?
- For customer service professionals seeking for a new challenge.
- For Junior Account Managers with experience in the taxation and e-commerce sector.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German & English (written and spoken)
- 1+ years of experience in Customer Support or Account Management
- Ability to adjust to deadlines and meet targets
- Great skills to engage customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Your own laptop/computer with high-speed internet and licenced antivirus
- Ability to be productive and efficient while working remotely
- Over all positive attitude
- Motivation to discover and invest in customer service and e-commerce professions
- Knowledge of VAT and tax law
- Experience working with CRMs
- Experience working in B2B
- Organized & structured
- Dynamic & resourceful
Important: For this position, you can work remotely from around the globe. The company will provide a freelance contract. However, you need to be available during European working hours.
Do you think this is the perfect job for you? Don't hesitate and apply now! Or also share this offer with a friend whom you think is the perfect fit. 🙂