Head of Sales | German speaking
🏆 >5 year of xp • 💰 negotiable, based on experience / year • 🚀
Germany, Dusseldorf, Hamburg or Berlin • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: an international company in fashion and textile
- Your profile: A sales professional looking for a new career adventure
- Your mission: supervize the sales’ team activities
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is involved in selling fashion and textile products internationally.
Their core mission: provide the best quality of products in textile and fashion
- Do you sponsor visas? We do not sponsor visa for this job
- Is there room for salary negotiation? Of course! Salary calculations are based on your profile
- What are the working hours? This position is a Full Time position
- Is there a WFH policy? The WFH policy can be discussed
- Is there an opportunity to earn a bonus? Absolutely. There is an emphasis on rewarding hard work! You can earn up to your yearly salary amount!
What is this job about?
As a Head of Sales, you will mainly supervise the sales activities. On a daily basis, you'll be in charge of maintaining big accounts and leading the sales team
- Manage and oversee business operations of the office and its employees
- Grow existing business opportunities and sign new scalable customers in Germany
- Close long term dilutive accounts
- Set up goals and advise the team to improve performance
- Establish guidelines for key partnerships
- Evaluate sales statistics and customer satisfaction with data analysis
- Lead coordination of sales activities
- Attend sales meetings for key customers support and specific customer requirements
- Collaborate with internal teams in design, production, and marketing to execute key sales initiatives
- Collect and provide quality feedback on product
- Give feedback to internal counterparts about the competition in the market
- Provide regular KPI updates and action plans to reach monthly sales targets and achieve strategic goals
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: advanced level in German and English (C1+)
- At least 5 years of solid experience in retail sales management
- Strong leadership skills to manage a multicultural retail team.
- Good knowledge of German/European retail markets.
- Self-motivated and good management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- good presentation skills
- Strategic and goal-oriented
- Dynamic and flexible
A good knowledge of retail markets in Hong Kong, China or any other Asian region is highly valued by the company, and could be a great plus!
Important: This position is based in Germany (Düsseldorf, Berlin or Hamburg). You'll need to travel occasionally for work.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).