Head of Operations – Dutch- & French-speaking
🏆 3-5 years of xp • 💰 €50k-60k / year • 🚀
Belgium, Brussels • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: startup for fresh grocery delivery.
- Your profile: experienced logistics professional with passion for the food industry.
- Your mission: supervise a flawless execution of all operations.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Head of Operations – Dutch- & French-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company specialized in creating and delivering lunch baskets with fresh and local groceries.
Their core mission: fight against food waste and help people live healthier.
What is this job about?
In this position as Head of Operations you will be responsible for the supervision of all Operations in Belgium.
On a daily basis, you communicate between your company, service providers and suppliers to ensure a flawless execution of the service.
- Ensure the performance and operational excellence of all businesses (from the sourcing of ingredients to customer delivery, through procurement and order preparation)
- Define the organization, processes and logistics standards optimized across all businesses
- Ensure the best quality of service and cost optimization in a continuous improvement process
- Manage service providers / suppliers and their performance
- Supervise the sourcing of goods to find the best ingredients
- Put in place the tools to manage the overall performance of Operations
Who is this job made for?
Experienced professionals in the field of logistics and supply chain who have a great passion for the food industry.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in French & English and fluency in Dutch
- 3-5 years of experience in logistics, supply chain or a similar field
- Experience leading projects and process improvement
- Ability to react quickly to the unexpected
- Capability to provide quick solutions to preserve the customer experience
- You love to manage the operational side
- You are comfortable with data mining and IT tools
- You thrive in a dynamic environment
- Motivation to jump into a job with an intense rythme
You know exactly what working in a startup is about and you love this environment! And if you have a first experience in B2C sales in a startup or food tech company, you are the perfect fit!
- Committed, ambitious & confident
- Dynamic & energetic
- Energetic & positive
- Action and results-oriented
- Analytical & proactive
- Entrepreneurial & problem solver
- Flexible & responsive
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Brussels. And as most supplier receptions take place early in the day, it's better if you are a morning person! 😝
Are you ready to jump into a new challenge and fight against food waste? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).