Head of Marketing ⎸ German-speaker
🏆 >5 years of xp • 💰 negotiable, based on experienc / year • 🚀
United Kingdom, Gibraltar • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading company in gambling
- Your profile: marketing professional looking new challenges
- Your mission: manage integrated marketing campaigns across multiple product lines and markets
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading international company in gambling. they provide private lottery services for customers.
Their core mission: Revolutionize the experience of gambling online for customers.
What is this job about?
In this position as a Head of Marketing, you will be in charge of coordinating and executing the marketing strategy for the markets in the DACH region.
- Develop a tactical strategy for each of the DACH markets
- Collaborate with the DACH teams to define the market strategy considering legal and financial matters of the region
- Organize the plan with the central marketing teams to find a common strategy and a consistent brand communication
- Make sure that the marketing strategy is implemented internally and with external agencies
- Make sure that the marketing strategy is applied on all acquisition channels and other touchpoints
- Monitor brand KPIs and acquisition performance across all marketing channels
- Look after the strategic partnerships & cooperations
- Implement various branding campaigns (BTL marketing, influencer, word-of-mouth,guerilla marketing, etc.)
- Act as a main point of contact for strategic marketing partners
- Plan and execute strategic initiatives like the relaunch of charity initiatives and other activities
- Actively search for marketing partners and business partners for new opportunities in the DACH market
- Support the VP DACH in all strategic and operational tasks
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: an advanced level of German (C2) and English (C1)
- At least 5 years of experience in the marketing field in at least one of the following fields:
- Marketing Planning and Execution
- Experience creating and executing Marketing plans
- Brand Management (brand strategies)
- Performance Analysis (KPIs)
- Partnership & Cooperation Management
- Knowledge of diverse Marketing strategies and capability to build trust relationship with clients and partners
- A previous experience in Business development
- An experience in VP DACH Support
- Ability to design and implement Strategic Marketing Initiatives: to design and implement them
- Team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
A previous experience in the gaming industry is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Are you ready to take your marketing career to the next level? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).