Head of CRM
🏆 +5 years of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
FR, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: e-learning platform
- Your profile: CRM professional looking for a new challenge
- Your mission: lead your team and make the CRM strategy succeed!
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an e-learning platform committed to sharing the knowledge, techniques and secrets of the best talents around the world.
They work with experts in the domains of cooking, entrepreneurship, sports, personal development, etc. to provide users with insightful courses, giving them the opportunity to learn new things and grow.
Their core mission: share the knowledge of experts globally, to help people learn new skills.
What is this job about?
In this position as Head of CRM, you will be in charge of developing and implementing the CRM strategy in France and internationally. You will report directly to the Head of Marketing.
- Define the CRM strategy in France and internationally (acquisition, engagement, retention)
- Identify objectives and priorities
- Ensure a proper coordination between the different teams to improve Return On Advertising Spend (ROAS) and loan-to-value (LTV)
- Manage the existing team and structure the CRM division through recruitment of top profiles
- Implement the CRM marketing roadmap:
- CRM communications (email, push, in-app)
- Creation and improvement of automated CRM paths
- Conversion or catch-up promotional campaigns
- User support throughout their lifecycle (Conversion, Engagement, Retention, Winback etc)
- Ensure the Return on investment (ROI) on the different CRM initiatives
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in French and proficient level in English
- At least 5 years experience in a CRM department
- Experience working on CRM in a startup
- Experience managing the CRM of a company with a subscription/retention model
- Ability to master advanced techniques and CRM best practices
- Ability to implement regular A/B tests
- Ability to coordinate internal and external, local and international resources
- Hands-on and persistent – you try everything!
- Great listener and communicator
- Autonomous working style
- Data-driven & detail-oriented
If on top of this all, you speak Spanish... you’re the perfect candidate!
Important: This position is based in Paris, France. The company offers a flexible WFH schedule. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.
Are you ready to take CRM to the next level? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).