Customer Experience Manager (Think Tank)
🏆 3+ years of xp • 💰 €35k-40k / year • 🚀
FR, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Think Tank for French tech entrepreneurs.
- Your profile: career fresher with interest in entrepreneurship.
- Your mission: support the company's community.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Experience Manager (Think Tank) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a Think Tank for French tech entrepreneurs based in Paris.
Their core mission: support entrepreneurs in their innovative projects by sharing their experience.
What is this job about?
In this role as Customer Experience Manager, your goal is to engage a community of over 300 entrepreneurs in the French market.
On a daily basis, you organize activities to offer to community members – from A to Z!
Our partner works with big international brands in France, where you will have the opportunity to work with top C-Level entrepreneurs!
- Organize weekly meetings for the community members
- Define and monitor performance metrics
- Updating the CRM and improving tracking tools
- Manage the billing process of members
You're always in close contact with the CEO and CFO to make sure everybody is up to date.
- Member engagement
- Integrate the new CRM system and onboard your team
- Create a partnership and loyalty system
- Regular exchange with members
- Improvement of client relationship building
- Follow up with members and animate them to engage in events
- Use the feedback of members to improve the company's service
- Continuously work on improving the customer relationship
You are a force of proposal! You regularly come up with new ideas to engage the community.
- Community development
- Introduce and welcome new members
- Regularly organize various memorable events
- Develop and improve communication channels for members
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for career freshers with great interest in entrepreneurship.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in French and proficient in English
- Masters education - business school
- Min. 3 years of experience in the field of customer success
- Ability to communicate with top C-Level entrepreneurs in the French market
- Ability to work with big French international brands
- Experience using tracking and reporting tools (Excel)
- Great ability to organize events
- You always stick to deadlines!
- Ability to transform feedback into innovative actions
- Great communication skills
- Start-up passion
- Dynamic team player
- Autonomous & responsible
- Motivated & proactive
- Organised & structured
- Solution- & detail-oriented
- You like to be surrounded by people
If on top you have some experience with CRM tools, you are the perfect fit!
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Paris, France.
Are you ready to push your career and meet inspiring people? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).