Growth Strategist - French Speaking
🏆 2+ year of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
FR, Paris, Remote • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Marketing company providing branding and marketing solutions for Amazon sellers.
- Your profile: natural growth hacker person with an interest in Online Marketplace.
- Your mission: create growth strategies for the French market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Growth Strategist - French Speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading marketing and advertising service provider company that helps manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors to sell on Amazon. Our client carries out all the services of SEO positioning, PPC advertising and Marketing within Amazon, the largest marketplace in the world.
Their core mission: To help manufacturers and other sellers establish on Amazon and meet the objectives of their brand or company.
What is this job about?
In this position as Growth Strategist for the French market, your goal is to create growth strategies for the clients based on their needs including sales boost, account growth or establishment in the international market. To accomplish the goal, you will use the internal and external resources of the company and monitor closely the performance and implementation of the strategy.
- Become an expert on the company's products & solutions
- Research the national and international markets of several business categories in an online marketplace
- Create and offer growth strategies personalised to the client's interest
- Collaborate with other teams or departments to ensure the successful implementation of the strategy
- Regular review of KPIs to implement the necessary improvement factors
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in French and proficient English
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Amazon any other marketplace
- Previous experience in creating marketing strategies
- Great knowledge of analyzing data to identify growth areas
- Previous experience managing client's portfolio
- Ability to review client's portfolio and provide growth solutions
- Independent & proactive
- Organised & Detail-oriented
- Leadership: manage a team
Important: For this position, you will need to be located or relocated to Paris, France. However, the job is completely remote until the company has an office. The company is not sponsoring any kind of visa.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).