Growth Marketing Specialist | Spanish-speaking
🏆 3+ years of xp • 💰 €27-29K / year • 🚀
Spain, Santa Cruz de Tenerife • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: SaaS company providing solutions in the hotel industry.
- Your profile: confident marketing professional with a passion for growth!
- Your mission: develop a strategic plan in all digital channels and grow results.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Growth Marketing Specialist | Spanish-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a SaaS company providing solutions in the Travel & Leisure industry. With their innovative software, hotels can optimize their service, communication and bookings.
Their core mission: revolutionise the hotel industry!
What is this job about?
In this role as Growth Marketing Specialist, your goal is to develop marketing strategy for all online channels, with growth always on the horizon.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for all digital channels
- Make key decisions for all channels:
- SEM recruitment
- Design growth hacking strategies
- Optimise the website through SEO initiatives
- Social networks
- Create effective emailing campaigns
- Work directly with the CEO to collaborate on strategy
- Boost results to help lead generation and brand awareness grow exponentially!
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for experienced marketing professionals with a strong analytical mindset.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in Spanish and advanced (C1+) English
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in Email Marketing Campaigns
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in B2B SEM Campaigns
- Experience managing large budgets
- Knowledge of branding
- Ability to create newsletters
- Knowledge of omnichannel strategies
- Strong knowledge of the following analytical tools:
- Google Analytics
- Knowledge of design tools (Photoshop…)
- Proficient in Wordpress
- Startup fit
- Dynamic team player
- Deeply analytical and creative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Great listener and communicator
- Proactive individual ready to try new things!
- Data and Goal-oriented
Having experience working with HTML5 is highly valued by our partner and can be a big plus!
Important: For this position, you must be located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife Spain.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to try something new and grow within a dynamic team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).