Telesales Representative | German-speaking
🏆 no xp required • 💰 £22.5K / year • 🚀
GB, Remote in the UK • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading European freight ferry ticket agency
- Your profile: communicative personality with great customer-facing skills
- Your mission: make sales grow in the German market and ensure great customer experience
Note: For this position, you will need to be in possession of an UK visa/work permit.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading European company providing service for local and national transport. By providing high-quality service, they have become the most customer-focused freight ferry booking agency in Europe.
Their core mission: ensure the best possible customer experience
What is this job about?
In this role as Telesales Representative, you will be in charge of the entire sales cycle for the German market, from prospection to account management.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities and enhance the company's relationship with current clients, solving any issue that might arise in the sales process.
- Prospect potential leads and build a pipeline
- Contact potential and current clients through various channels
- Identify your prospects' pain points to offer the right solutions
- Negotiate and close deals
- Act as the face of the company being the first point of contact
- Monitor booking statuses to ensure a high-quality service
- Maintain the CRM records updated and accurate
- Manage cancelled or unshipped bookings
- Solve claims and complaints promptly
Whom is this job made for?
This position is perfect for
- Junior professionals with great interest in the transportation sector
- Anybody who has a great sales spirit and wants to jump into a new challenge
- Career freshers dreaming about living and working in The UK
- Someone who was working on customer service but would like to try something new
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in German and English
- Previous experience in sales or a customer facing role
- Outstanding communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Dynamic team player
- Listener and communicator
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
What do you get in return
- Life insurance Death in Service (following successful probationary period)
- Employee Assistance Programme - because everyone needs little support now and then (financial, mental, and physical wellbeing)
- Staff discounted ferry ticket scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination
- A range of discounts and deals with the company’s perks scheme
- Training and personal development
- Support with professional qualifications - the company will help you achieve your career goals
- Smart casual dress code
- Social events (trips to the pub, summer BBQs, hiking trips, etc.)
Important: For this position, you can work fully remotely from UK, as long as you go to the office in Preston once per month minimum (travel expenses covered).
You will need to be in possession of a UK visa/work permit for this position.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).