🏆 +3 years of xp • 💰 40K / year • 🚀
Germany, Remote in Germany or On-site in Lille, France • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: agtech startup offering solutions for the decision-making process of farmers
- Your profile: marketing professional with an interest in the agricultural sector
- Your mission: support the growth of the German market by planning and implementing digital marketing strategies
Note: For this position, you will need to be in possession of an EU visa/Work permit.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Marketing Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is agtech startup that provides innovative solutions for the decision-making process of farmers, based on accurate and reliable data.
Their core mission: help farmers to make informed decisions and reduce the cost of their operations
What is this job about?
In this role as Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and adapting marketing strategies for the German market, ensuring the growth of the business in the country.
On a daily basis, you will collaborate with the German Sales and Marketing teams to plan and execute a variety of marketing campaigns aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities for content creation with key players in the country (influencers, farmers, etc.)
- Translate and proof-read all marketing materials
- Source local examples and testimonies to share, conducting telephone interviews and film making
- Work closely with the Marketing team and the SEO manager to optimise the organic engagement
- Provide insights and recommendations on content adaptations for the German market
- Maintain trusted relationships with national partners (eg. Agrarheute)
- Define action plans with partners and generate webinars and other types of content
- Research national corporations and institutions working on the agricultural sector and source cross-communication opportunities with them
- Support the sales team with specific network marketing promotions
- Increase brand awareness on pertinent German social media
- Reply to prospects and customer comments on social media
- Identify new pages to follow and posts to reshare
- Write local social media posts to react to trending topics
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in German and Upper-Intermediate level in English
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing or related positions
- Knowledge of the agricultural sector or agronomic education
- Great interpersonal skills
- You are curious about agriculture (practices, crops, risks, agro-environmental transitions, etc.)
- Creative and innovative
- Great listener and communicator
- Problem solver who is driven to try new things!
- Rigorous & organized
- Data-driven & detail-oriented
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Important: For this position, you can work fully remotely in Hanover, Leipzig or Berlin (around the East region of Germany) or on-site in Lille, France. You will need to be in possession of an EU visa/Work permit.
Are you ready to push your marketing career and grow within an inspiring team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).