🏆 +2 years of xp • 💰 26K-32K / year • 🚀
PT, Lisbon • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Retail Apparel and Fashion company promoting circular economy
- Your profile: Logistics professional looking for a new challenge
- Your mission: coordinate daily activities with third-party logistics
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a Retail Apparel and Fashion company that uses tailor-made technology and operations solutions to connect fashion brands to secondhand marketplaces giving a second life to products.
Their core mission: empower brands through circular economy
What is this job about?
In this position as Fulfillment Executive your goal is to ensure the order process is running smoothly. You will be responsible for coordinating daily operations with third-party logistics (3PLs).
- Work alongside third-party logistics (3PL) in the digitalization and order fulfillment activities ensuring compliance with SLAs
- Coordinate corrective actions with 3PLs when required
- Manage returns and analyze incomplete and canceled orders
- Oversee inventory and yearly stock
- Assess reasons of discrepancies in the inventory and define an action plan
- Check invoices and related supporting documents
- Participate in the launch of a new distribution center
- Participate in monthly reviews on 3PLs operational performances
- Prepare reports for management
- Report system errors or bugs to the tech team
- Participate in improvement projects
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in English (C1+)
- At least 2 years of experience in Logistics (ideally in retail/e-commerce industry)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in 3PLs Management
- Knowledge of RFQ documentation
- Experience managing stock
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Hands-on experience
- Dynamic team-player
- Autonomous and self-starter
- Great listener and communicator
- Organized and rigorous
- Problem solver
Having any of the following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
- 2 years of experience in logistics in the fashion retail industry
- C1 level in German or French
Important: For this position, you will be working in Lisbon, Portugal. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).