Account Manager Intern | German-speaking
🏆 Junior • 💰 €10K / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: European marketplace for agricultural equipment.
- Your profile: ambitious career fresher with entrepreneurial interest.
- Your mission: grow the business on the German market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Account Manager Intern | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a European marketplace that facilitates the life of farmers by giving them the opportunity to buy all their equipment online, directly from manufacturers.
By providing access to numerous product references and transparent prices, they aim to become the reference platform for all European farmers.
What is this job about?
In this role as Account Manager, your goal is to grow partner's sales within the platform for the German market.
You are in charge of the final part of the sales cycle, from negotiation to account management. On a daily basis, you will be building collaborative and trusting relationships with B2B partners.
- Act as the mediator between the company and existing clients
- Onboard new clients
- Train partners on how to use the platform's back office
- Follow the accounts and ensure great partner success
- Provide support via e-mail and phone to provide an informed experience
- Negotiate contracts and renegotiate conditions
- Contribute towards the company as well as client's goals
- Understand new customer needs
- Discover new business opportunities by up-selling within existing accounts
- Drive new ideas and engage in the further development of the company’s services
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for anyone looking to start a career in Sales and keen on learning about digital marketplaces (e-commerce) within the agricultural sector.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and English
- First professional experience in Account Management or Sales
- Outstanding communication skills (spoken and written)
- You feel comfortable with the negotiation process
- You thrive in a start-up environment
- Top skill to ask the right questions
- You are a mix of analytical and strategic thinker
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Listener and communicator
- Farmer – you create a lasting impact
- Overall positive attitude
- Motivated and goal-oriented
- Organized and independent
Having a first experience with CRM or other project management tools is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
If on top of this all, you speak French fluently, you are the perfect candidate.
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Paris, France.
Are you ready to push your career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).