Business Consultant | French-speaking
🏆 +2 years of xp • 💰 £50K (based on experience) / year • 🚀
United Kingdom, London • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Accounting Consulting providing fiscal, legal and financial advice
- Your profile: accounting professional with knowledge of the UK and French tax systems
- Your mission: help French businesses to grow in The UK
Note: For this position, you will need to be in possession of a UK visa/Work permit.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an Accounting Consulting company that manages the internalisation of businesses providing legal, financial and fiscal tailor-made advice.
Their core mission: ensuring their clients’ growth in the chosen market
What is this job about?
In this role as Business Consultant, you will be responsible for advising clients on Tax and Legal matters who have businesses in France and want to set-up a Business in the UK.
- Meet clients to perform initial assessments
- Establish detailed business plans for your clients
- Develop and implement promotional campaigns
- Organize business projects to drive changes and improvements
- Compile and present research findings and recommendations
- Monitor and evaluate the projects’ performance and ensuring their effectiveness
- Analyze business practices and procedures looking for areas of improvement
- Meet and advise senior executives throughout the consultation process
Whom is this job made for?
This position is perfect for accounting professionals with knowledge of the UK and French Tax systems, who want to use their knowledge in business consulting.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in French and Upper-Intermediate level in English
- Minimum 2 years of Tax experience in an accounting firm or in-house tax team
- Knowledge of the English and French tax system
- You have (or you are about to finish) an ATT certificate (Association of Tax Technicians), ADIT (Advanced Diploma in International Taxation) or CTA (Chartered Tax Adviser)
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Great networking and communication skills
- Data-driven & detail-oriented
- Rigorous and organized
- Can-do attitude
- Dynamic team player
If you already have experience working for the French market and advising clients that want to do business in The UK… You are the perfect candidate!
Important: This position is based in London, UK. You will need to be in the office 1 day per week, the rest of the week you will be working remotely.
You will need to be in possession of a UK visa/Work permit.
Are you ready to push your professional career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).