Freelance Lead Moderator
🏆 1-2 years of xp • 💰 €30k-36k / year • 🚀
BE, Antwerp • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: high-growth Inclusion & Diversity consultancy company.
- Your profile: freelancer ready to take the next career step.
- Your mission: help clients with a smooth running of virtual workshops.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Freelance Lead Moderator isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner company Pluribus Global is a boutique global Inclusion & Diversity consultancy based in Belgium, specialised in inclusion and diversity strategies, programs and dynamics within organisations, founded by Isabelle Pujol in 2006.
Today, Pluribus is composed of a Global Network of over 60 freelance Associates, who are all passionate about inclusion and diversity. Since the global pandemic hit, the company has delivered over 98% of their work virtually, and have become an expert in producing innovative, exciting and engaging sessions online using various platforms.
Their core mission: helping individuals, teams and organisations succeed through diversity and inclusion.
What is this job about?
In this position as Freelance Lead Moderator you will be reporting directly to the Project Manager and work close to the Pluribus Moderators, Operations & Sales Manager and Administration Coordinators. You will be part of a learning organisation and will be encouraged to bring new ideas to the table to continue to improve and evolve the company's virtual delivery.
Your main tasks may include
- Be the primary Moderator for Pluribus workshops (English & French), with a cap of 12 hours of moderating a week (each workshop of 3-4 hours)
- Testing first virtual connection with clients or explaining the full mechanical cycle of the virtual workshop
- In charge of setting up all MS Teams/Zoom(etc) links or calendar events if requested in advance by a client.
- Responsible for producing/updating Virtual Guidelines templates for clients/participants, depending on platform(s), to be used by all Moderators
- Taking the lead for other technical preparations and administrative duties around virtual delivery for big project rollouts
- Continuously investigating for new ways of doing things and improving current processes/tools/platforms for the best virtual delivery for our clients
- Be the main liaison with the rest of the Moderators with regards to any technical issues
- Onboarding all new potential Moderators who join the team
- Be the first port of call for any urgent cover needs of sessions allocated to other Moderators
You will get started with an onboarding period to learn, train and practice on all existing processes and methodologies for a successful virtual workshop delivery before “going solo”.
Who is this job made for?
This job is perfect for Freelancers who want to take the next step in direction of moderating virtual workshops.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: fluent level in English and French
- First experience in managing technical events, whether face to face or virtual
- Experience managing and operating video conferencing platforms (eg: Zoom, MS Teams primarily, including managing break out rooms, chat, waiting rooms, etc)
- Capability to build strong relationships
- Strong communication & listening skills
- Tech savvy & computer literate
- Ability to follow cues and a session design or “script”
- Highly organised and structured, with attention to detail
- High ability to multi-task
- Good customer responsiveness and proactive
- Motivated to deliver high-quality work and strive for perfection
- Flexible and open-minded to working in a cross-cultural team
- Must work under Central European (CET) working hours
- Own office supplies and computer devices to fulfil the role
- Energetic & dynamic
- Fast learner
- Autonomous & responsible
- Goal-oriented & rigorous
Important: This position is completly remote and you will start with a 8 months contract as a freelancer which can be renewed before the date of expiry.
Are you passionate about tech and dreaming about working in a company where inclusion and diversity are key values? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).