Food Content Editor – Dutch & French
🏆 3-5 years of xp • 💰 €35K-38K / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: startup for fresh grocery delivery.
- Your profile: creative writer and food enthusiast.
- Your mission: become a key player in our editorial process.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Food Content Editor – Dutch & French isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company specialized in creating and delivering lunch baskets with fresh and local groceries.
Their core mission: fight against food waste and help people live healthier.
What is this job about?
In this role as Content Editor, your goal is to create helpful and high-quality content directed to final clients.
Overall, you will be managing the editorial process. On a daily basis, you write and translate recipe content and collaborate with other teams to improve current procedures.
- Be responsible for the entire process of recipe content creation.
- Manage related tasks such as writing, proofreading, layout and translation into Dutch.
- Communicate across teams to identify improvement opportunities.
- Ensure that there is a group effort to meet deadlines (branding, photo studio, culinary creation)
- Produce accurate and clear content for different communication platforms (blog, guestbook, recipes).
- Transform feedback into progress.
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for someone who is passionate about writing and creating projects. If you are a food lover, even better, you will not have a single dull moment :).
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in French & Dutch
- 3-5 years of experience as an editor or writer in the gastronomy field or food journalism
- You master copy editing and proofreading
- Ability to respect a writing style
- Advanced knowledge of Docs flow (InDesign)
- Have an extensive vocabulary related to cooking
- Positive humour and confident
- Rigorous - you spot the small mistakes
- Creative & fun
- Good sense of time management
- Critical and analytical spirit
- Passion for cooking
If you have technical cooking knowledge besides being an outstanding writer, you are the perfect candidate!
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Paris, France.
Are you ready to push your talent and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).