🏆 3+ years of xp • 💰 €30k-42k / year • 🚀
ES, Oviedo • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: European group of e-commerce companies.
- Your profile: accounting/financial specialist motivated to take great responsibility.
- Your mission: oversee financial and accounting operations of a new startup.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Financial Controller isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a group of e-commerce companies in France, the Netherlands, and other European countries. They are opening a new B2C e-commerce platform in Spain soon. This is the company you will be working for.
What is this job about?
In this position as Financial Controller you join a newly founded startup where you will be in charge of all tasks related to accounting and finance.
- Supervise the preparation of annual accounts and ensure compliance with accounting, tax and social obligations
- Elaborate, follow-up and control the treasury budget
- Verify compliance with rules and procedures
- Manage incidents and correction of internal processes
- Take responsibility for the monthly closing and tax filing
- Establish activity control tools
- Build relationships with the company's external auditors
- Organize the reporting system and its subsequent analysis together with the financial management
- Ensure that the accounting cycle is carried out in a timely manner
Who is this job made for?
- Financial specialists looking for a new job opportunity.
- Accounting professionals seeking to start a new challenge with great responsibility.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in Spanish & proficiency in English
- Great knowledge of the Office package (especially Excel)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Accounting and financial management
- Experience with monthly closing and tax process
- Great analytical and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and take responsibility
- Valuable experience in auditing
Important: The office is located in Azuqueca de Henares. This cute little city is around 50 minutes from Madrid and 20 minutes from Guadalajara.
- Organized & analytical
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Responsible & positive
What You Get
- Great working environment
- Position with high responsibility that will be growing even more in the future
- Excellent professional challenge
- Rapid growth expansion plan
- Stable position with negotiable salary
- Development in an international environment
Are you ready to jump into a new challenge? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).