🏆 1+ years of xp • 💰 to be discussed / year • 🚀
PT, Cascais • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: online platform dedicated to sharing natural food products from the rainforest to your door.
- Your profile: Finance professional with an interest in the sustainable food industry.
- Your mission: ensure the accuracy of financial records.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Financial Assistant isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an online ecommerce platform committed to sharing the wonders of the rainforest all over the world.
They supply, deliver and share food products from local family farmers, with the goal of ensuring economic, social and environmental sustainability.
Their core mission: sustainably share the benefits of rainforest food products on a global scale.
What is this job about?
In this role as Financial Assistant, your goal is to make sure that the company data and its financial records are accurate.
On a daily basis, you play a critical role in providing financial guidance and support to the business.
- Organize the company's finance, human resource and quality control departments
- Analyze financial data, maintain accurate records and propose optimization plans
- Make suggestions to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits
- Prepare tax records according to national legislation
- Enter transactions and reconcile account balances
- Create reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Present data to managers and other relevant actors
- Keep the company informed about current legislation related to finance and accounting
- Assist in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts
- Verify that clients are up to date with the payment terms
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in English and either French OR Dutch
- Min. 1 year of experience in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of the Belgian legislation
- Great analytical skills
- Knowledge of Excel and reporting
- Ability to analyze financial data
- Ability to propose optimization plans (reduce costs)
- Excellent skill to present data to managers and other stakeholders
- Very good problem solving skills
- Dynamic communicator and listener
- Deeply analytical & detail-oriented
- Solution-oriented and results-driven
- Very organised
- Autonomous & proactive
If on top, you have experience with ERP and CRM systems such as ODOO, you are a perfect match!
Important: This position is located in Cascais, Portugal.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).