Export Sales Coordinator
🏆 up to 3 years of xp • 💰 £23-28K / year • 🚀
GB, Coventry • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading manufacturer in the UK, developing cash handling equipment for businesses
- Your profile: professional with up to 3 years of experience, or a junior, interested in advancing their sales career!
- Your mission: implement sales strategy and ensure the growth of the customer base, especially within the DACH region
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Export Sales Coordinator isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the UK's leading manufacturer of intelligent cash handling equipment. This equipment assists businesses in producing reports related to all of their cash activity.
Their core mission: continuing to expand sales and its fast growth as a leading company!
What is this job about?
In this position as Export Sales Coordinator, your goal is to ensure the growth and success of the customer base, especially within the DACH region. On a daily basis, you will be working with the company's global distribution network.
- Support the global distribution network and export customer base
- Generate and process enquiries, quotations and orders
- Coordinate with other departments within the company in order to maintain excellent customer service with clients
- Translate documents from English to German
- Maintain company CRM and other systems, ensuring they are accurate and up to date
- Oversee client account management and internal data
Who is this job made for?
A professional or entry-level individual looking to expand or begin their career in sales!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: C1 German and C2 English
- Up to 3 years of professional experience in sales- however this job is also available as a junior position!
- Experience using Excel and Powerpoint
- Upbeat, positive nature
- Great listener and communicator
- Engaging and driven personality
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Data-driven & detail-oriented
- Flexible approach to problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize workload
Important: For this position, you will have to be located in or relocate to Coventry, England.
Are you ready to grow the sales in an exciting, fast-growing company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).