Executive Assistant to CEO
🏆 +2 years of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
Spain, Santa Ponça, Mallorca • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: company specialized in interior design and architecture
- Your profile: organized professional with excellent communication skills
- Your mission: support the CEO in administrative duties
Note: For this position, you will need to be in possession of a EU visa/Spanish work permit.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Executive Assistant to CEO isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is one of the leading European companies in Interior Design, providing architecture and design services for all the spaces of people’s homes with a contemporary Mediterranean stamp.
Their core mission: design unique and harmonious spaces that bring happiness to their clients
What is this job about?
In this role as Executive Assistant To Chief Executive Officer (CEO) you will be responsible for supporting the CEO on daily administrative duties and acting as the liaison between the general management and the heads of the different departments.
- Manage the CEO's agenda
- Manage sensitive matters with confidentiality and discretion
- Prepare documentation for planned meetings
- Answer the CEO's incoming mail, classifying and prioritizing the emails according to the actions to be taken
- Organize business travels, including the purchase of airline tickets, search and booking of hotels, communication with suppliers and other parties involved
- Support in personal matters as required
- Act as a bridge between general management and the heads of the different departments, providing all the necessary information
- Coordinate and organize the agendas of those responsible for internal and external projects
- Manage documentation for budgets and contracts
- Support in the drafting of mailings to potential clients, collaborators and suppliers
- Support in the organization of internal and external events
- Maintain the customer database in the CRM up to date
- Contact customers to confirm appointments or meetings
- Translate and prepare mails for customers or suppliers
- Request expenses receipts and prepare documentation to be sent to the accountants
- Take care of staff’ birthdays (scheduling, buying gifts and greeting cards, and delivery of them)
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient in German, Spanish and English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in secretarial, administrative, hotel reception, guest relations or back office related positions
- Experience in management support
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Good knowledge of CRMs
- Experience managing and organizing agendas and corporate events
- Experience planning and preparing trips
- Ability to translate information for clients and or suppliers
- Familiarity dealing with tickets and VISA expenses
- Ownership of a driving license and a car or any other mode of transportation
- Experience assisting with personal matters
- Rigorous and organized
- Flexible and adaptable
- Team player
Having any of the following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Tourism, International Secretarial Studies or related fields
- Knowledge of B2B/B2C sales: documentation of budgets and contracts
Important: This position is based in Santa Ponça, Mallorca, Spain You will need to be in possession of a EU visa/Spanish work permit.
Are you ready to push your professional career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).