🏆 +3 years of xp • 💰 €28.8K / year • 🚀
Germany, Kerpen • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: event services company offering venues for corporate meetings.
- Your profile: organized person with a constant positive attitude.
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Event Coordinator isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company that offers venues for business and corporate events in different locations across Europe.
Their core mission: hosting companies meetings and events while making people feel at home.
What is this job about?
In this role as Event Coordinator, you will be responsible for the entire logistical organization of the events held in one of the company’s venues, from confirmation to the arrival of the participants.
- Collect all the information needed and communicate it effectively to the rest of the teams involved in the event
- Understanding and identifying the needs of different clients
- Advise clients accordingly to their event’s objectives and the participants’ profiles
- Receive and accompany clients on their visits to the companies' properties
- Support clients by solving problems and replying to inquiries promptly
- Build strong relationships with clients by conducting keep-in-touch activities
- Ask for feedback from the clients to constantly improve the company’s service
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient in German (C2+) and advanced English (C1+)
- At least 3 years of working experience in client facing positions
- Ability to face clients and owners with inquiries
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- You are welcoming
- Ability to multitask and manage several tasks at the same time
- Dynamic team player
- Organized & hands-on
- Curious and enthusiastic
- Overall positive attitude
Having previous experience in event organizing or wedding planning and having knowledge of CRM tools is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
If on top of this all, you have a good level of French... you're the perfect candidate.
What you get in return:
- Training and education
- An attractive working environment in a beautiful historic castle, surrounded by greenery, but close to the city
- Vouchers for hundreds of suppliers
- Carpools or car to see clients
- Work from Home (WFH) two days per week
Important: For this position, you will be working in Kerpen, Germany. You will need to be in possession of an EU visa/work permit for this position.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to push your career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).