🏆 +2 years of xp • 💰 55K-66K + uncapped bonus / year • 🚀
Germany, Munich • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: SaaS company providing solutions in the healthcare industry
- Your profile: natural sales person with an interest for the SaaS sector
- Your mission: make sales grow in the German market.
⚠️ Important: This position is based in Munich, Germany. This means you need to have a valid EU work permit!
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an innovative SaaS company, providing solutions in the healthcare industry. Their service collects and digitizes patient feedback, helping medical centers and practices improve.
Their core mission: help patients to find the best healthcare professionals
What is this job about?
In this role as Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the entire sales process. You will identify new sales opportunities in the healthcare sector and enhance the company's relationship with current clients.
- Define and implement a sales strategy to increase sales and customer acquisition
- Identify and qualify potential partners such as physicians, dentists, health professionals, clinics and hospitals
- Nurture relationships with potential clients
- Negotiate and close deals
- Prepare and run presentations for clients
- Build a strong network and relationship with healthcare providers and management structures
- Continually exceed KPIs and targets
- Analyse overall performance against goals and find new ways to improve
Whom is this job made for?
This position is perfect for
- Junior sales professionals with great interest in the healthcare industry
- People looking for something new in their sales career
- Someone with experience in a SaaS company looking for a new challenging position
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level (C2) in German and English (if you have a bilingual level in German, even better!)
- At least 2 years of experience in Sales (ideally in Saas, healthcare or tech in a fast growing start up)
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- You are willing to participate in face-to-face pitch meetings
- Great IT skills (MS Office)
- Dynamic team player
- Listener and communicator
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
Having any of the following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
- Sales experience in SaaS, Healthcare or Tech in a fast growing start up
- An understanding or network of healthcare providers
- A Bachelor's Degree
What you get in return
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Hybrid work model
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Many opportunities for professional development as the company continues to grow
- Culture of wellness and self-development
- Wellness Wednesday
- Shared events - 1 company outing per quarter
- Team outings and sports activities such as squash, darts, soccer and more!
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an innovative company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).