E-Merchandiser | Dutch-speaking
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 €28-35K + bonus / year • 🚀
FR, Paris • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: European marketplace for agricultural equipment.
- Your profile: analytical personality with a passion for data!
- Your mission: ensuring high quality product pages!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as E-Merchandiser | Dutch-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a European marketplace that facilitates the life of farmers by giving them the opportunity to buy all their equipment online, directly from manufacturers.
Their core mission: By providing access to numerous product references and transparent prices, they aim to become the reference platform for all European farmers.
What is this job about?
As E-Merchandiser, you will optimise product pages on the website and drive success in the Dutch market!
On a daily basis, you will be in charge of the online integration of new products. You will strive to ensure the quality and speed of the products on the website, ultimately trying to boost sales!
- Upload new products onto the website (new suppliers, expansion of ranges, opening of new markets…)
Optimise the online product pages:
- Technical data
- Categorise products and add filters
- Enrich suppliers’ product catalogues with data from other sites (growth hacking)
- Ensure highly quality and quantity of products online
- Continually analyse your actions and optimization efforts
Above all, grow professionally every day within a dynamic, international team! ;)
Who is this job made for?
- For fresh graduates dreaming about living and working in Paris.
- For analytical people who care about delivering a great customer experience.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level of Dutch and proficiency (C1) in English
- University graduate
- Minimum 6 months of experience working in an E-commerce Catalogue department
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of data analysis
- Interest in the agricultural sector
- Outstanding communication skills
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
- Extremely analytical & curious
- Team player
- If you have experience in the following, this is highly valued by our partner, and can be a great plus!:
- Knowledge of agricultural equipment
- Engineering background (digital web marketing…)
- Experience in growth hacking
- You speak French or German fluently
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Paris, France.
Are you ready to start a new adventure and discover the worklife in a startup? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).