🏆 +2 years of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
Portugal, Lisbon or Frankfurt • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: start-up developing sleep tech equipments
- Your profile: entrepreneurial mindset with strong interest for e-commerce trends.
- Your mission: grow the brand by improving the buying experience
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as E-commerce Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the fastest growing start-up in Europe dedicated to sleeping equipment and quickly evolving in the field of sleep tech. With their belief in the importance of local production, this company has successfully introduced innovative products in different countries while at the same time supporting local economies.
Their core mission: improve people’s quality of life through better sleep
What is this job about?
In this position as E-commerce Manager, you will be in charge of optimizing the customer journey on the company’s website. You will also work on projects such as Return Deflection, Customer Reviews, etc, to ensure great customer experience.
- Conduct multiple A/B testing to optimize the online buying experience
- Collaborate with the Marketing teams and Product Category Managers to implement new ideas and build a best-in-class buying experience
- Work closely with the UX team to design and execute changes on the website
- Identify key opportunities and define the strategy to achieve your objectives
- Monitor and analyze the website performance
- Drive new ideas and engage in the further development of the company
Who is this job made for?
- E-commerce professionals looking for a new challenge
- Junior profiles with experience in operational & strategic Marketing.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level of English (C1+)
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- You thrive in a startup environment
- You know how to improve user experience
- Knowledge about how to adapt to strategic goals
- Knowledge on how to analyze consumer-related data
- Hands-on and persistent – you try everything!
- Great listener and communicator
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Data-driven & detail-oriented
- Strategic mindset
Speaking Dutch at an advanced level is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: For this position, you will be working in Frankfurt, Germany or Lisbon, Portugal. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA.
Are you ready to take e-commerce to the next level? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).