Sales E-commerce Manager | German-speaking
🏆 > 4 years of xp • 💰 €50K + 10/15K bonus, based on experience / year • 🚀
DE, Düsseldorf • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: a meeting point of skilled professionals.
- Your profile: natural sales professional with an interest for the Saas business.
- Your mission: make sales grow in the German Market.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an expert of the HR industry. They are developing solutions for companies to facilitate communication and operations with employees.
Their core mission: Provide smart and efficient digital tools for companies’ activities.
What is this job about?
In this role as a Sales E-commerce Manager, your goal is to ensure the success of the sales services and manage the sales team within the German market.
On a daily basis, you will strengthen the company's relationship with current customers and partners in collaboration with the other teams. You are in charge of the entire sales cycle including prospecting and developing the sales strategy.
- Become an expert on the company's services
- Act as the voice of the company being the major point of contact
- Explore new revenue streams and market opportunities for the German Market
- Approach clients through various channels (email, phone, etc.)
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure effective internal communication
- Support all the teams by providing solutions to improve services
- Participate in the creation and development of the German market portfolio
- Liaise with the foundational team and other teams for offers and content promotion
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for a Sales Manager looking for a new career opportunity
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and advanced level of English (C1+)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Sales, Project or Key Account Management in Saas or **E Commerce environment
- Great C-level communication and negotion skills
- You are able to elevate sales products and elaborate a promotion calendar
- Outstanding closing skills
- You have a great knowledge of the German Market
- You have strong data skills on Excel
- You’re sensitive to UI/UX environment
- Dynamic team player
- Great analytical skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great communicator
- Overall positive attitude
Having a first experience and knowledge in incentives is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
What you get in return:
- A career growth
- Restaurant tickets and team activities
- Languages classes
- A healthy company support (sports and insurances)
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Düsseldorf, Germany. The company is not offering any sponsor or working permit . You will therefore need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within a constantly growing company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).