E-commerce Catalog Development - German speaking
🏆 > 6 months of xp • 💰 €30K - €35K / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: European marketplace for agricultural equipment.
- Your profile: ambitious career fresher with entrepreneurial interest.
- Your mission: grow the product portfolio for the German website.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as E-commerce Catalog Development - German speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a European marketplace that facilitates the life of farmers by giving them the opportunity to buy all their equipment online, directly from manufacturers.
By providing access to numerous product references and transparent prices, they aim to become the reference platform for all European farmers.
What is this job about?
In this role for Catalog Development, your goal is to ensure that all new products are well represented online.
On a daily basis, you will be in contact with different team members to onboard the new products on the website.
- Assemble the new products and make them available on the German website.
- Handle incomoing products coming from new parners and opening markets.
- Categorize the products using a user-friendly approach.
- Ensure efficiency and optimize the product integration processes.
- Discover new business opportunities and implement effective actions.
- Give feedback and provide improvement ideas.
- Apply good practices from data and other language websites.
- Enrich the portoflio of products available.
Who is this job made for?
- For fresh graduates who want to start their career in Paris.
- For agriculture and e-commerce enthusiasts with an insterest for digital merchandising.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level of German and English.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in an E-commerce catalog department
- You are analytical and understand the business vision.
- You thrive in a startup environment
- Ability to use Excel and other analytical tools
- Dynamic team player
- Data-driven and goal-oriented
- Overall positive attitude
- Autonomous & confident in your work
Having some previous knowledge about e-commerce, project management tools or data collection can be highly valued for this position. If on top of this all, you are passionate for the sector and speak french - don't say more - you are the perfect candidate!
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to the region around Paris, France.
Are you ready to start a new adventure and discover the worklife in a startup? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).