Digital Marketing Specialist | German-speaking
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 €48k / year • 🚀
DE, Berlin • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: marketing & advertising company.
- Your profile: marketing professional with a passion for growth.
- Your mission: implement online marketing strategy.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a marketing & advertising company providing social media analytics and monitoring tools for clients in Germany.
Their core mission: support their clients and deliver a tailored experience.
What is this job about?
In this role as Digital Marketing Specialist for German-speaking clients, your goal is to develop and implement online marketing strategy.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for creating advertising campaigns and unforgettable content.
- Plan and implement all online marketing strategy for SEO, SEA, social media and content activities
- Create texts and videos for the website, landing pages and various advertisements
- Conduct market and competition analysis
- Continually optimise all campaigns and strategy
- Maintain relationships with influencers, focus groups and external networks
- Create detailed reports
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for marketing professionals with a growth mindset.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level (C1+) in German and English
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in Online Marketing, Social Media Marketing OR Performance Marketing
- Deep knowledge of:
- Online Advertising
- Social Media
- Web Analytics Tools
- Dynamic communicator
- Team player
- Motivated & Ambitious
- Proactive individual ready to try new things!
Important: For this position, you must be located in Berlin, Germany. The company is providing 2-3 days remote policy once the onboarding is completed.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to try something new and grow within a dynamic team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).