Digital Marketing Specialist | German-speaking
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 €48k / year • 🚀
DE, Berlin • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: marketing & advertising company.
- Your profile: marketing professional with a passion for growth.
- Your mission: implement online marketing strategy.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Digital Marketing Specialist | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a marketing & advertising company providing social media analytics and monitoring tools for clients in Germany.
Their core mission: support their clients and deliver a tailored experience.
What is this job about?
In this role as Digital Marketing Specialist for German-speaking clients, your goal is to develop and implement online marketing strategy.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for creating advertising campaigns and unforgettable content.
- Plan and implement all online marketing strategy for SEO, SEA, social media and content activities
- Create texts and videos for the website, landing pages and various advertisements
- Conduct market and competition analysis
- Continually optimise all campaigns and strategy
- Maintain relationships with influencers, focus groups and external networks
- Create detailed reports
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for marketing professionals with a growth mindset.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level (C1+) in German and English
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in Online Marketing, Social Media Marketing OR Performance Marketing
- Deep knowledge of:
- Online Advertising
- Social Media
- Web Analytics Tools
- Dynamic communicator
- Team player
- Motivated & Ambitious
- Proactive individual ready to try new things!
Important: For this position, you must be located in Berlin, Germany. The company is providing 2-3 days remote policy once the onboarding is completed.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to try something new and grow within a dynamic team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).