Digital Marketing Manager France
🏆 Associate • 💰 €43k-49k / year • 🚀 Austria, Vienna • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
This job is made for you when:
• You speak French at a native level and are fluent in English. • You love analyzing numbers to improve your performance. • Your are able to write converting copy without even thinking about it.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Digital Marketing Manager France isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Your Future Employer
Our partner is one of the fastest growing software start-ups providing digital solutions for construction snf real estate projects. Headquartered in Vienna, they are digitising and transforming the real estate industry in 43 countries worldwide.
Their mission: To change the construction sector for a sustainable future by delivering exceptional digital products.
The company created an innovative SaaS solution to provide a new approach to planning and managing real estate projects. Today, thousands of customers all over the world manage documentation, communication and task management through their products. They have tripled their revenue 5 years in a row and are continuously pushing boundaries to create solutions that meet the needs of their customers.
Having already demonstrated its success in the Austrian market, the company is in the midst of a global expansion. They are providing candidates worldwide to be a part of a diverse, results oriented and customer centric environment with scope for both personal and professional development.
Are you ready to join the adventure and make your own mark in this groundbreaking start-up?
As the Digital Marketing Manager France, you manage all digital marketing related topics for the French market.
Your challenge: To generate new leads and expand the business in the target market through online campaigns and content management.
Your main tasks include:
• Planning, implementation, and development of online lead generation channels (SEA, Paid Social, Affiliate...) • Identifying and implementing potential new channels targeting France. • Measuring and analyzing marketing campaigns through digital KPIs and reporting results as per company guidelines. • Cooperating and collaborating with the Conversion Rate Optimization and Marketing Automation teams. • B2B marketing
• Language skills: High level of French & English for verbal and written communication. German is a plus • Education: Marketing oriented degree. • Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a Marketing position with a focus on performance or digital marketing • Sound knowledge of tools such as Sistrix, AdWords, Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager ➡ the more the better! • Experience executing campaigns and in social media management (no Instagram) • Passion for effective copywriting • Last work experience in France • Independent, data driven, high quality standards and strong social skills. • Skills: Communication, Organization, Creativity, Analytics
• Knowledge of technical SEO • German language skills • Experience in promoting SaaS products • Prior experience in real estate or construction
What You Get
• Work. Live. Balance. ➡ Life happens, and work can’t always come first. The goal: find room for personal and professional development. • Office in the heart of one of Europe’s most beautiful cities - Vienna ➡ Take a coffee break in one of the famous Viennese coffeehouses. • Competitive salary and performance related bonuses. • Multicultural team ➡ Share your expat experience and exchange with people who live the same life abroad as you do.