Digital Marketing Intern | German-speaking
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 €10K / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: European marketplace for agricultural equipment.
- Your profile: ambitious career fresher with entrepreneurial interest.
- Your mission: grow the business on the German market.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for? 🤔
Our partner is a European marketplace that facilitates the life of farmers by giving them the opportunity to buy all their equipment online, directly from manufacturers.
By providing access to numerous product references and transparent prices, they aim to become the reference platform for all European farmers.
What is this job about?
In this position as a Digital Marketing Intern, you are in charge of the promotion of the products online.
On a daily basis, you will manage the company's image on their website, and promote their products in the best way.
- Prepare, display and optimise the content for the new products on the website
- Add filters to categorise products on the website
- Develop suppliers’ product catalogues with data from other sites (growth hacking)
- Make sure of the quality and speed of the quantity of new products
- Suggest new functionalities to improve the new products' integration
- Analyse the impact of the optimisations made to increase sales
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German, and a proficient level of French and English (B2+)
- Familiar with Excel
- Ability to analyse data (a developed strategic vision)
Extra points (not mandatory, but highly valued by the company 😌)
- You are familiar or interested in the agricultural sector
- You have a background in either engineering, digital web marketing or agriculture
- You have expertise in growth hacking, especially data collection
Working mindset 💡
- Rigorous, autonomous and very organised
- Curious and team player
- Eager to learn more about start-ups
- You are at ease in an international environment
- A great sense of business: you understand and can pull the strings of e-commerce logic
What you get in return
- Swile restaurant tickets
- A mobility support
- 2 days remote each week and up to 1 week remote per quarter
Are you ready to start a new adventure and discover the worklife in a startup? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).