Customer Support Representative⎟German-speaking
🏆 >3 years of xp • 💰 Based on experience / year • 🚀
Germany, Dresden • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: Vehicle automation risk and assess management company
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leader in vehicle data intelligence. They provide data and software solutions for companies in the automotive and insurance environment. Their goal is to empower companies in terms of data privacy, security and integrity, and help them make great decision-making throughout their activities.
Their core mission: revolutionize customer’s and partner’s experience through data.
- Do you sponsor visas? We do not sponsor visa for this job
- Where is this position based? This position is based in Dresden or Berlin in Germany, you can also work remotely within Europe
- Is there room for salary negotiation? Of course! Salary calculations are based on your profile
- What are the working hours? This position is a full time position
- Is there a WFH policy? Yes! you can have a hybrid or fully remote option for this job
What is this job about?
As a Technical Customer Support Representative for the German market, you will make sure that the customers’ needs are met. On a daily basis, you’ll assist the Key Account customers and help analyze, solve and document the issues faced.
Your goals: provide continuous improvements in the customer experience for customers.
- Become an expert on the company’s products
- Provide excellent service to the German market Key Account customers (assessors, insurer and organizations)
- Contribute to the customer-related projects, provide solutions, implement and document them
- Provide second and third level support with remote desktop solutions or on-site while facing customer specific challenges
- Communicate and handle customer inquiries (phone calls, emails) with the company’s CRM
- Resolve customer and colleagues’ inquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Provide proactive customer support when necessary
- Stay in constant contact with other functions for continuous improvements
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: Advanced level in German and English (C1+)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Customer Service
- Very good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows (10/11), Windows Server systems (Windows 2016 or later versions), MS office suite.
- Ability to recognize the correlation between software, hardware and operating systems.
A previous experience or knowledge in these subjects is highly valued by the company and can be a great plus:
- Knowkedge in any Eastern European Language
- Knowledge in XML/XSLT and SQL
Strong interest in customer service - You’re a customer advocate Strong passion in problem solving and sharing knowledge Ability to provide knowledgeable, polite and helpful customer support Analytical thinking Team player
Are you ready to boost your customer service experience? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).