Customer Support Representative | French-speaking
🏆 1-3 years of xp • 💰 €26K / year • 🚀
France, L’Alpe d’Huez • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: holiday rental agency.
- Your profile: hospitality professional with a taste for the mountains.
- Your mission: provide top quality service to our customers, to keep them coming back every year!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Support Representative | French-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a tourism start-up that finds the perfect holiday rental, on site, for perfect holiday seekers.
Their core mission: having holiday options that will make clients smile.
What is this job about?
In this role as Customer Service Representative, your goal is to manage the agency and provide support to local clients.
On a daily basis, you will have varied tasks as you are responsible for the agency in this ski destination.
- Act as the face of the company infront of clients
- Receive clients' requests in person and via communication channels such as phone & email
- Understanding and identifying the needs of different clients
- Become an expert and advisor of the company's services
- Present quotes for each product
- Support clients by solving problems and replying to inquiries promptly
- Help improve the company's sales (close deals and book reservations)
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for junior professionals with great interest in developing a hospitality-oriented career with a management component. Afterwards, you will have good proven experience handling responsibility.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in French and proficient in English
- Minimum Bac+2/BTS in hospitality or tourism
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a hospitality related position
- Ability to upsell
- Ability to face clients and owners with inquiries
- Ability to follow up with local activity
- Ability to work with transversal teams
- Great communication
- You are welcoming
- Ability to manage several tasks at the same time
- Basic knowledge of digital tools
- Dynamic team player
- Organized & hands-on
- Listener and communicator
- Overall positive attitude
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to one of the most dazzling regions in the French Alpes, L’Alpe d’Huez. Since the beauty of the mountain is how untouched it is, you will need a car to access the workplace and, therefore, a driving license.
Are you interested in developing your career while you enjoy a stunning landscape? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).