Customer Service Representative I French + German Speaking
🏆 no xp required • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
Germany, Frankfurt • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Our partner is an international company that makes rubber stamp sets!
- Your profile: You are a multi lingual team oriented individual with great problem solving skills
- Your mission: As the Customer Support representative you will provide excellent customer service to German, English and French demonstrators
- Do you sponsor visas? No we don’t. You need to be in possession of an EU working visa.
- Is there a work from home policy After you are fully trained, you can work remotely 2 days per week :)
- What are the working hours? Full time
- Is there an opportunity to earn a bonus? Yes, Absolutely.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Representative I French + German Speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
- Keep customers informed of company policies, promotions and programmes across all platforms
- Identify where demonstrators can learn new things to help them grow their businesses
- Play your part in team meetings and training sessions -Participate in extra initiatives, like outbound retention campaigns and welcome calls
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: Complete proficiency in German, English and French (C1+) you will be using all three!
- Experience: 0-6months experience in an administrative capacity in an office environment, ideally in a call centre
- Completed an apprenticeship or have a few years experience in Customer Support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Bonus points: these are things that are not mandatory but our partner thinks would be a plus :)
- Experience in a job where you interact with customers
So… what else is in it for me?
- A whole 25 days holiday and after 3 years 28 days
- Work in the epic headquarters in Frankfurt
- company success based annual bonus
- An international company with an extremely diverse group of people