Customer Service Representative I French + German Speaking
🏆 no xp required • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
Germany, Frankfurt • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Our partner is an international company that makes rubber stamp sets!
- Your profile: You are a multi lingual team oriented individual with great problem solving skills
- Your mission: As the Customer Support representative you will provide excellent customer service to German, English and French demonstrators
- Do you sponsor visas? No we don’t. You need to be in possession of an EU working visa.
- Is there a work from home policy After you are fully trained, you can work remotely 2 days per week :)
- What are the working hours? Full time
- Is there an opportunity to earn a bonus? Yes, Absolutely.
Job Details & Company Facts
- Keep customers informed of company policies, promotions and programmes across all platforms
- Identify where demonstrators can learn new things to help them grow their businesses
- Play your part in team meetings and training sessions -Participate in extra initiatives, like outbound retention campaigns and welcome calls
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: Complete proficiency in German, English and French (C1+) you will be using all three!
- Experience: 0-6months experience in an administrative capacity in an office environment, ideally in a call centre
- Completed an apprenticeship or have a few years experience in Customer Support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Bonus points: these are things that are not mandatory but our partner thinks would be a plus :)
- Experience in a job where you interact with customers
So… what else is in it for me?
- A whole 25 days holiday and after 3 years 28 days
- Work in the epic headquarters in Frankfurt
- company success based annual bonus
- An international company with an extremely diverse group of people