Customer Support Representative | German speaking
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
NL, Eindhoven • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: online media company providing call center and marketing initiatives to help clients improve customer retention.
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude.
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Support Representative | German speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a Real estate services providing company for photography, 3D laser scans and other related products especially for real estate agents or brokers.
Their core mission: to provide all the essentials needed to make the real estate agent's sales campaign a success.
What is this job about?
In this position as a Customer Support Representative for German-speaking clients, your goal is to ensure a top-quality customer experience by identifying and solving problems… fast!
On a daily basis, you will be the first point of contact for customers and therefore fully responsible for delivering a great customer experience and journey, you will report directly to the customer support team lead.
- Manage the agenda calendar and appointments of photographers for the customers in the Germany
- Be the first point of contact for the customers and provide solutions for an optimal customer experience
- Acquire excellent knowledge of company products and offer the best solution to the customers
- Work closely with the production team in Vietnam and lead customers to them based on the problem
- Provide innovative feedback for improvements in the processes for efficient and effective work process
- Solve problems, claims and complaints promptly
Who is this job made for?
- For young graduates dreaming about living and working in the Netherlands!
- For anyone who loves to work on the phone and cares about customer experience.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual (C1) in German and Dutch and an intermediate (B1+) in English
- First experience or knowledge of customer support or contact
- Excellent communication skills to provide the best customer experience
- Comfortable communicating with customers and talking on the phone
- Proficient with computer office tools (MS Office & Excel)
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Team player!
- Having some knowledge of French languages is highly valued by our partner and can be a plus factor.
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Eindhoven, Netherlands.
What you get in return
- The opportunity to join an international, multilingual team!
- Occasional company gathering including the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany
- Fun team building activities
Are you ready to push your skills in communication & customer service? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).