Customer Support Representative | French & Dutch
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
Netherlands, Eindhoven • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: online media company providing call center and marketing initiatives to help clients improve customer retention.
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude.
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a Real estate services providing company for photography, 3D laser scans and other related products especially for real estate agents or brokers.
Their core mission: to provide all the essentials needed to make the real estate agent's sales campaign a success.
What is this job about?
In this position as a Customer Support Representative for French and Dutch speaking clients, your goal is to ensure a top-quality customer experience by identifying and solving problems… fast!
On a daily basis, you will be the first point of contact for customers and therefore fully responsible for delivering a great customer experience and journey, you will report directly to the customer support team lead.
- Manage the agenda calendar and appointments of photographers for the customers in France and Belgium
- Be the first point of contact for the customers and provide solutions for an optimal customer experience
- Acquire excellent knowledge of company products and offer the best solution to the customers
- Work closely with the production team in Vietnam and lead customers to them based on the problem
- Provide innovative feedback for improvements in the processes for efficient and effective work process
- Solve problems, claims and complaints promptly
Who is this job made for?
- For young graduates dreaming about living and working in the Netherlands!
- For anyone who loves to work on the phone and cares about customer experience.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual (C1) in French and Dutch and an intermediate (B1+) in English
- First experience or knowledge of customer support or contact
- Excellent communication skills to provide the best customer experience
- Comfortable communicating with customers and talking on the phone
- Proficient with computer office tools (MS Office & Excel)
- You are organized and rigorous
- Dynamic problem solver
- Team player!
- Having some knowledge of German language is highly valued by our partner and can be a plus factor.
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Eindhoven, Netherlands.
What you get in return
- The opportunity to join an international, multilingual team!
- Occasional company gathering including the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany
- Fun team building activities
Are you ready to push your skills in communication & customer service? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).