Customer Support Representative | Dutch-speaking
🏆 >1 year of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
Spain, Seville • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Vehicle automation risk and assess management company
- Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Support Representative | Dutch-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leader in vehicle data intelligence. They provide data and software solutions for companies in the automotive and insurance environment. Their goal is to empower companies in terms of data privacy, security and integrity, and help them make great decision-making throughout their activities.
Their core mission: revolutionize customer’s and partner’s experience through data.
What is this job about?
As a Customer Support Representative for Flemish-speaking clients, you will participate in finding the right solutions to first level product support problems for customers.
On a daily basis, you will be the first point of contact for customers and therefore, fully responsible for delivering a great customer experience and service.
- Become an expert on all the company software and products
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues for customers regarding the company's product using phone, email and web channels
- Provide professional and efficient customer service while following the rules in Service Level Agreement (SLA) and KPI targets
- Excellent communication skills for both internal and external use
- Track and update any customer issues and contacts in the designated company's software
- Follow the working parameters of the company at all times includng all the procedures
- Take active part in the development of articles and documents by providing prior knowledge
- Manage all the duties related to compliance procedures including data security
Who is this job made for?
- For young graduates dreaming about living in Spain
- For anyone who loves to work on the phone and cares about customer experience.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in Dutch and English (C1+ for both)
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in Customer Service
- Hands-on expertise in digital tools (Hubspot...)
- Tech savvy
- Analytical & detail oriented
- Great communication skills
- Passionate & Problem-solver
- High learning agility
- Having a first experience in these following sectors is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!:
- Previous experience in technical support or software support
- Previous experience in the Automotive or Insurance industry
- Previous experience working with CRM (Salesforce...)
- A degree in information technology
- Any other language
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Madrid OR Seville, Spain. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.
Are you ready to push your career in Customer Support ? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).