Customer Service Representative | English-speaking
🏆 >1 year of xp • 💰 €21K + bonus / year • 🚀
Spain, Seville • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
The company: Vehicle automation risk and assess management company Your profile: communicative personality with constant positive attitude Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leader in vehicle data intelligence. They provide data and software solutions for companies in the automotive and insurance environment. Their goal is to empower companies in terms of data privacy, security and integrity, and help them make great decision-making throughout their activities.
Their core mission: revolutionize customer’s and partner’s experience through data
What is this job about?
As a Customer Service Representative for English-speaking clients, you will participate in finding the right solutions to first level product support problems for customers.
On a daily basis, you will be the first point of contact for customers and, therefore, fully responsible for delivering a great customer experience and service.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues for customers over the phone, email, chat and web channels
- Deliver professional and efficient customer service while performing to agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets
- Communicate clearly and effectively both internally and externally
- Accurately record all customer contact and outcomes with the designated software
- Escalate calls or cases in a timely and appropriate manner
- At all times adhere to the working processes and procedures of the company
- Take responsibility for all duties relating to compliance procedures, especially data security
Who is this job made for?
- For young graduates dreaming about living in Spain
- For people who were working in Sales but would like to try something new.
- For anyone who loves to work on the phone and cares about customer experience
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in English (C1+)
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service
- A technical knowledge of CRM or other softwares to configure certain products
- Passionate about Customer Service
- Great communication skills at various levels of a business
- You are a problem solver
- You have a high learning agility and ability to apply knowledge learned
- Good analytical and questioning skills
- You are attentive to detail
- Having a first experience in the following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!:
- You have worked in a technical or software support capacity
- Experience of CRM and telephony systems (preferably Salesforce Service Cloud and Genesys)
- IT qualifications/degree
- You have a background in the Automotive and/or insurance sectors.
If on top of this all, you speak other languages fluently... you're the perfect candidate.
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Seville, Spain. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.
Are you ready to push your career in Customer Support? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).