Customer Support | Brazilian Market
🏆 >3 years of xp • 💰 Based on experience / year • 🚀
PT, Lisbon • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: an impactful company in the entertainment industry.
- Your profile: **communicative personality with constant positive attitude.
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer experience in the Brazilian Market.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a well-known company in the entertainment industry. Their focus is on online betting products all over Europe.
Their core mission: Provide an optimum game experience for their customers.
What is this job about?
As a Customer Support Representative for Portuguese-speaking clients, you will be the first point of contact for customers and therefore fully responsible for delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Become an expert in the company’s products and services
- Identify and solve problems of clients
- Support clients by communicating through various channels (email, chat, other social media)
- Review application functions and infrastructure components for a smooth client experience
- Manage ad-hoc situations in order to ensure delivery capabilities
- Contribute to side projects’ development (improving communication,changing templates,creating manuals,...)
- Build trust with the clients by providing solutions and updates
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for anyone who loves to communicate and cares about customer experience.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in Brazilian Portuguese (C1+) and an advanced level in English (B2+)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to perform many tasks at the same time
- You are not afraid of written communication
- You’re comfortable with fast-pace environments
- You’re attentive to detail
- You are motivated and friendly
- Empathy - You care about people
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
- Team player
Having a first experience in online betting services or interest in sports and online bettings is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
If on top of this all, if you have a great sense of humor... you're the perfect candidate !
Important: For this position, you will need to relocate to Lisbon, Portugal, or work remotely anywhere from Portugal. The company is not offering to sponsor visas or working permits. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA.
Are you ready to push your career in a dynamic and young company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).