Customer Success Team Leader – Italian-speaking
🏆 3 years of xp • 💰 €60k / year • 🚀
DE, Leipzig • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: SaaS company in the health sector.
- Your profile: experienced team leader with great customer support skills.
- Your mission: own the company's software and grow your team.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Success Team Leader – Italian-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a SaaS company that created a management software for medical practices.
Their mission: facilitate the management of medical practices and improve the relationships between doctors and patients.
What is this job about?
In this position as Customer Success Team Lead your goal is to fully own the company's software.
On a daily basis you manage a team of 6 people and help them reach their best performance.
- Assist new B2B customers in their first steps of using the software
- Provide technical support where needed
- Define the workload distribution of the Customer Success team (calls, chat, Account Management, etc.)
- Onboarding and training new team members
- Upselling the company's products to existing customers
As the company is growing your team will evolve, too. It's your responsibility to recruit the next Customer Success team members!
Who is this job made for?
This job is perfect for you if you already managed a Customer Success team and you want to prove your leadership skills in a fast growing startup.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficiency in Italian & English
- 3 years of experience managing a Customer Success Team in a SaaS company
- Experience managing a team of min. 5 people
- Experience working on the Italian market
- Experience in developing processes
- Great communication and leadership skills
- Capability to define KPIs and implement a reporting system
- Great knowledge of Excel and Hubspot
Last but not least, you know exactly what awaits you when you work in a startup and you are super excited about it!
- Experience in the health sector
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Munich, Germany (or at least the area around Munich).
- Energetic & open-minded
- Fast-learning & flexible
- Responsible & positive
- Structured & well-organized
- Data driven & analytical
What you get in return
- High flexibility when it comes to working remotely
- Great relocation package
- Opportunity to experience the quick growth of a startup
- German and English language courses
- Open, spacious working environment in the centre of Munich
Are you ready to jump into a new adventure? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).