Customer Success Manager | German Speaking
🏆 1+ years of xp • 💰 €40-50K / year • 🚀
DE, Munich • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: freelance consulting marketplace in Europe.
- Your profile: driven personality with an interest in recruitment.
- Your mission: deliver amazing customer service and grow accounts in the German market.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the leading freelance consulting marketplace in Europe. Their platform provides a simple and secure one-stop shop for all the administrative, legal, and payment processes involved in freelancing.
Their core mission: revolutionise the world of work by creating a community in which everyone is free to choose the best people to work with.
What is this job about?
In this role as Customer Success Manager, you will work closely with one of the key account managers and your goal is to build and maintain excellent relationships with new and existing clients.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for managing your client portfolio and communicating effectively with clients. You must deliver top-quality customer service, and also look to upsell the company’s products and services.
- Manage and improve customer relationships, through quick customer support and effective communication
- Play a key role in point of contact with the operating members of your portfolio
- Become an expert on the company's product and onboard new clients ensuring they understand all the functions and advantages of the deal
- Maintain relations with the client's community and reactivate existing account users to generate repeat business.
- Understand the client's need for a freelancer and support them in finding the best one through our services
- Planning for potential events for networking with new clients and freelancers
- Prioritise and deliver a high level of customer service to the company’s clients and partners
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in German and proficient English
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a** commercial B2B role**, ideally in recruiting, Saas or IT services
- High technical understanding of the company and recruiting industry
- Great networking skills to develop high-quality relationships with clients and freelancers
- Ability to understand the client's needs and objectives to propose the best approach, considering your sales cycle
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to upsell
- Dynamic team player
- Value fit
- Listener and communicator
- Overall positive attitude
- Strong negotiation skills
Having experience in a commercial B2B role in a recruiting company is highly valued by our partner and can be a big plus!
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Munich, Germany. You must have the right to work in Germany as the company is not sponsoring any visa.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).